Terms and conditions
1. Visit your doctor before enrolling to any of the packages in this website. Muscle Shastra is not responsible if any injury occurs while performing any of the given exercises.
2. If you have any health condition, it’s compulsory to share the medical reports for the particular health issue.
3. No cancelation or refund will be provided after the enrolment.
4. We tirelessly strive to ensure that all our clients achieve their fitness goals following our programs and methods. The results however may vary from person to person as there are several factors that come into play while following a fitness regime. If a client shows a lack of commitment or has no discipline, he or she will not see the desired results. Unfortunately, in some cases a client may not achieve the desired results inspire of diligently following the program, the reason being – All body types and their composition are different.
5. When you register as a member, we will ask that you provide certain personal information including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, and your payment details.
6. You are compulsorily required to send daily weight updates and weekly physique updates to us and we will follow up regarding the same, but will not be held liable for any failure on your part to provide these just mentioned updates.
7. The Muscle Shastra team will provide a health and nutrition plan tailor-made just for you, but it’s your duty to follow it diligently.
8. The information set out in any training program may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context. For example, a program tailored for a woman who is not pregnant will not be appropriate for her to use after becoming pregnant.